A Career with CFH Group
At CFH Group you will find a commitment to excellence among our team. We strive to provide a work environment that is committed to the highest level of honesty, integrity and teamwork.
CFH Group offers a wide range of competitive benefits, including paid time off (sick, holiday, personal and vacation), 401K with employer match, health insurance, prescription drug plan, life and accident insurance, vision and dental benefits, employee assistance plan, disability insurance, and direct payroll deposit. Our success depends on your success! The company also encourages career and self development by providing in-house training programs and often affords memberships in professional associations directly related to the job. CFH Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran or marital status.
Residential Multi-Family Property Manager (Broward County)
CFH Group is one of the industry's leaders and innovators in property management with over 5,000 multi-family units and a continued expansion of our ownership portfolio. We are currently seeking an experienced Property Manager for our newest acquisitions in the Ft. Lauderdale area. The candidate would be responsible for all phases of the operation of a property of 152 units including general appearance and upkeep, supervision of staff, occupancies, and operational and financial performance. The candidate must have excellent communication skills, demonstrate a professional appearance and demeanor and be computer literate. Must have experience in the management industry. CAM Lic. preferred; Yardi software knowledgeable and is preferred.
The job scope includes but is not limited to the following duties:
• Ability to multi-task in fast-paced workplace and effectively prioritize job duties
• Monitor the operating budget; submit regular reports on property status such as variance and occupancy reports
• Maintain budgeted occupancy levels at approved rental rates
• Collect specified rents, delinquent rents, file evictions and approve write-offs as necessary
• Assist with eviction of residents in compliance with court orders and directions from owner's attorneys
• Construction and vendor Agreements and oversee projects at the property level
• Employ or contract for services of leasing consultants, maintenance techs, grounds keeping personnel, onsite management personnel, and security when applicable
• Supervise hiring process of subordinates
• Attend to resident issues and needs, including neighbor disputes, renewals, maintenance issues, and all other matters relating to residents and act as owner's representative of the company
• Administer all lease agreements
• Develop superior Tenant/Client relations
• Assist leasing agents as necessary to close deals
• Assist with the calculation and invoicing of operating expense reconciliations
This is a great career opportunity for the right candidate and a chance to be part of our company's newest venture.
Local candidates only. No phone calls please. No Staffing Agencies.
Please send resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org