A Career with CFH Group
At CFH Group you will find a commitment to excellence among our team. We strive to provide a work environment that is committed to the highest level of honesty, integrity and teamwork.
CFH Group offers a wide range of competitive benefits, including paid time off (sick, holiday, personal and vacation), 401K with employer match, health insurance, prescription drug plan, life and accident insurance, vision and dental benefits, employee assistance plan, disability insurance, and direct payroll deposit. Our success depends on your success! The company also encourages career and self development by providing in-house training programs and often affords memberships in professional associations directly related to the job. CFH Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran or marital status.
Residential Multi-Family Assistant Property Manager (Broward County)
CFH Group is one of the industry's leaders and innovators in property management with over 5,000 multi-family units and a continued expansion of our ownership portfolio. We are currently seeking an experienced Assistant Property Manager for a tax credit rental community consisting of 251units in Davie, FL.
The candidate would work closely with the Property Manager, often assuming responsibility for the operations of the property in the absence of the Manager. On a daily basis, the Assistant Property Manager would perform tasks associated with all phases of operations and financial performance of the property including occupancy, collections, resident services and actions to ensure compliance with all applicable laws and company policies, staff supervision, and maintenance including general appearance and upkeep. The candidate must have excellent communication skills, demonstrate a professional appearance and demeanor and be computer literate. Must have at least 2 years of experience in the management industry.
The job scope includes but is not limited to the following duties:
- Experience with marketing and operations of a Tax Credit community, LIHTC preferred
- Candidate should have a strong knowledge of Yardi Affordable Module, be proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word and display excellent writing skills. (Bilingual a plus)
- Processing invoices in Yardi PayScan on a daily basis
- Ability to multi-task in fast-paced workplace and effectively prioritize job duties
- Monitor the accuracy and/or administer all lease documents
- Act in representation of the company owners when attending to resident issues/requests, maintenance issues, renewals, and all other matters relating to residents and resolve them quickly
- Create and maintain excellent ongoing relationships with potential and current residents
- Maintain professional demeanor during high stress situations
- Help plan, schedule and organize resident functions as needed to promote resident retention and increase resident satisfaction
- Must be able to physically access all exterior and interior parts of the community and amenity areas. Periodic exposure to outside elements where temperature, weather and/or landscape may be unpleasant and/or hazardous
- Must be able to work required schedule which include weekends and occasional evening hours
- Learn financial performance including the operating budget; and how to submit regular reports on property status such as variance and occupancy reports in the event the Property Manager is absent.
- Assist Community Manager to maintain budgeted occupancy levels at approved rental rates
- Collect specified rents, delinquent rents, file evictions and approve write-offs as necessary
- Assist with eviction of residents in compliance with court orders and directions from owner's attorneys
- Assist with construction and vendor relations
- Supervise hiring process of subordinates
Superior written and verbal communications skills for following up with email and phone inquiries. High-energy, able to work well with others. Possess leadership skills. Organized and detail-oriented.
Local candidates only. No phone calls please. No Staffing Agencies.
Please send resumes to: email@example.com