A Career with CFH Group
At CFH Group you will find a commitment to excellence among our team. We strive to provide a work environment that is committed to the highest level of honesty, integrity and teamwork.
CFH Group offers a wide range of competitive benefits, including paid time off (sick, holiday, personal and vacation), 401K with employer match, health insurance, prescription drug plan, life and accident insurance, vision and dental benefits, employee assistance plan, disability insurance, and direct payroll deposit. Our success depends on your success! The company also encourages career and self development by providing in-house training programs and often affords memberships in professional associations directly related to the job. CFH Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran or marital status.
Residential Multi-Family Leasing Consultant (Hollywood, FL)
CFH Group has an immediate opening for a full-time leasing consultant to work at an apartment rental community in Hollywood, FL. This candidate must have at least 2 years of experience, have general computer skills, (Yardi knowledgable is a plus) possess excellent communication and people skills, and maintain a professional appearance and demeanor on-site. The leasing consultant provides a high level of customer service and assists the property manager in efforts to help maximize occupancy. Some of the job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Understand the properties rental rates, special promotions and availability and be well
informed of existing market conditions and competing rental properties nearby
- Lease vacant units by qualifying prospective residents in accordance with company
standards and Fair Housing guidelines
- Oversee ongoing resident and lease related issues including coordinating with
maintenance staff on work orders, move-in and move-out inspections
- Handle rental income and issue late fee/eviction notices as needed
- Inspect all pre-leased apartments prior to scheduled move-ins and show vacant
apartments to prospective residents
- Record all traffic (ex. internet leads, walk-ins, or phone calls) and enter into Yardi (our accounting software) on a daily basis
- Outreach marketing to local businesses near the area
Wage is based on experience. It is a full time hourly rate with benefits including health and dental insurance, 401 K, vacation, personal and sick time. Must be able to work weekends. Local candidates only. No phone calls please. No Staffing Agencies.
Please send resumes to: email@example.com
Residential Multi-Family Maintenance Technician (Pompano Beach, FL)
CFH Group is currently seeking a full-time, hourly employee to assist with general maintenance for a rental community in Pompano Becah, FL. This candidate will ensure that all mechanical systems and equipment are functional and properly maintained. This position will direct to the Maintenance Supervisor and/or Property Manager. Must have an A/C license, have knowledge of appliance repair, and prior experience in a property management company is a plus.
- Organize, prioritize and ensure service requests and repairs are made correctly and in a timely manner
- Safely handle all related equipment and keep it clean, maintained and stored properly
- Assist Maintenance Supervisor with monitoring inventory of parts and supplies at appropriate levels
- Demonstrate interpersonal skills as you will be interacting regularly with residents, co-workers, and vendors
- Work with the Maintenance Supervisor to adhere to budgeted guidelines
- Work with the Maintenance supervisor to ensure physical condition of community is maintained according to company operations and safety standards
- Occasionally purchase parts or appliances, run errands as needed
- Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time; lifting/moving/carrying heavy equipment regularly. May be exposed to weather conditions such as heat, cold or rain while working outdoors
- Hardworking and self-motivated, able to multitask in fast-paced workplace and effectively prioritize job duties
- Be able to work some weekends and/or holidays
- Often attend and participate in technical training programs to maintain personal skill level
- Prepare vacant units for occupancy such as removing garbage or debris, touch up painting, or replacing parts as needed.
This is a full time hourly rate with benefits including health and dental insurance, 401 K, vacation, personal and sick time. Must be able to work weekends. Local candidates only. No phone calls please. No Staffing Agencies.
Please send resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org