A Career with CFH Group
At CFH Group you will find a commitment to excellence among our team. We strive to provide a work environment that is committed to the highest level of honesty, integrity and teamwork.
CFH Group offers a wide range of competitive benefits, including paid time off (sick, holiday, personal and vacation), 401K with employer match, health insurance, prescription drug plan, life and accident insurance, vision and dental benefits, employee assistance plan, disability insurance, and direct payroll deposit. Our success depends on your success! The company also encourages career and self development by providing in-house training programs and education reimbursement. Memberships in professional associations directly related to the job are also covered. CFH Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran or marital status.
CFH Group is currently seeking a Painter/Punch Technician for a Miami community of 315 units.
The painter/punch technician is a valuable member to the on-site maintenance team. This position is mainly responsible for the overall turn-key duties involved in a multi-family apartment community, particularly painting the units upon turn. Qualified candidates are responsible for getting vacant apartments ready for the next resident move-in. As a punch out technician, they may also be required to perform light trim or framing work, assist with installations, demolition, clean up, etc., as requested. General knowledge of plumbing, electrical, carpentry, drywall, is required. A/C tech is a plus.
All other duties will be assigned according to their urgency, including but not limited to the following:
- Assist with apartment make-ready tasks such as painting, vacating units, checking on appliances and smoke detectors, replacing parts as needed.
- Clean air conditioning vents and replacing filters in all vacant apartments and occupied units.
- Installing, moving and/or hooking up new appliances.
- Assist the Maintenance Manager or other staff as requested.
- May assist with setup/take down of temporary signage on a daily basis.
- May assist with cleaning amenity areas--hosing decks, picking up trash, straightening pool chairs, etc.
In addition, some weekends are required. Our company offers competitive pay and opportunity for advancement. Uniform shirts are provided, but professional appearance and great customer service skills are expected. Candidate is subject to full background verification.
Please email resumes to HR@cfhgroup.com