A Career with CFH Group
At CFH Group you will find a commitment to excellence among our team. We strive to provide a work environment that is committed to the highest level of honesty, integrity and teamwork.
CFH Group offers a wide range of competitive benefits, including paid time off (sick, holiday, personal and vacation), 401K with employer match, health insurance, prescription drug plan, life and accident insurance, vision and dental benefits, employee assistance plan, disability insurance, and direct payroll deposit. Our success depends on your success! The company also encourages career and self development by providing in-house training programs and often affords memberships in professional associations directly related to the job. CFH Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran or marital status.
CFH Group is seeking a Property Accountant I for a promising position with their growing accounting team. This position will be responsible for recording accounting transactions and maintaining accurate financial information for a portfolio of Residential projects.
- Perform daily and monthly bank reconciliations
- Review month-end financials and make journal entries as necessary
- Assemble monthly financial packages for assigned properties, including but not limited to Income Statement, Balance Sheet, Budget Variance and Executive Summary
- Prepare Balance Sheet tie-out and maintain supporting account schedules
- Prepare and post accrual entries with supporting documentation and account reconciliations
- Post to registers and ledgers, balance and reconcile accounts, prepare journal entries or adjustments to accounts as needed
- Work with Property Managers and Controller to resolve accounting issues and discrepancies
- Prepare quarterly replacement reserve funds requests (draws) from lenders
- Prepare year-end packages for tax accounting and external auditing
- Knowledge of accounting and financial reporting methods
- 2 years of full cycle accounting experience, property management industry preferred
- 4-year degree in Accounting or Finance preferred, or Associates Degree in same field with adequate experience to offset
- Accounting software knowledge required. Yardi experience preferred
- Understand variance analysis when comparing actual to budget or historic results
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills
- Must have analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently, prioritize, and multi-task\
- Be conscientious about achieving deadlines while maintaining accuracy
- Work cooperatively with others to attain assignment goals and objective
- Team player with positive attitude and high ethical and moral standards
- Working knowledge of MS Office with proficiency in Excel
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Bilingual (Spanish) a plus, but not required
Benefits: Health Insurance, Dental & Vision (optional), 401K retirement savings plan, vacation, holiday, and sick time.
Schedule: Monday – Friday 8:30 AM – 5:30 PM
There is an immediate opening for a full-time Leasing Consultant for an apartment community in Homestead, FL. This candidate should have at least 2 years of experience in the industry or in customer service, have general computer skills, (Yardi knowledgable is a plus) possess excellent communication/people skills, and maintain a professional appearance and demeanor on-site. The leasing consultant provides a high level of customer service and assists the rest of the staff in efforts to help maximize occupancy. Some of the job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Understanding the properties rental rates, special promotions and availability and be well informed of existing market conditions and competing rental properties nearby
- Leasing vacant units by qualifying prospective residents in accordance with company standards and Fair Housing guidelines
- Overseeing ongoing resident and lease related issues including coordinating with maintenance staff on work orders, move-in and move-out inspections
- Handling rental income and issuing late fee/eviction notices as needed
- Inspecting all pre-leased apartments prior to scheduled move-ins and show vacant apartments to prospective residents
- Recording all traffic (ex. internet leads, walk-ins, or phone calls) and enter into Yardi (our accounting software) on a daily basis
- Outreach marketing to local businesses near the area
Wage is based on experience. It is a full time hourly rate with monthly bonuses. Company provides benefits such as Health Insurance, Dental & Vision (optional), 401K retirement savings plan, vacation, holiday, and sick time. Must be able to work weekends.
Please email resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are currently seeking an experienced Maintenance Supervisor for a multi-family residential community in Miramar, FL. As a Maintenance Supervisor, you’ll be an essential role to the onsite team contributing to budget management, resident retention and owner satisfaction. You will be responsible for keeping our property in excellent condition that our residents have come to expect and manage a qualified and loyal staff who consistently exceed in servicing our residents.
Job Specifications include but are not limited to:
- Under the direction of the Project Manager and/or Property Manager, you are responsible for coordinating and supervising the work of maintenance employees in general maintenance and overall upkeep of the property.
- Maintaining systems and equipment by completing preventive maintenance; restoring, repairing, rebuilding, or replacing faulty or inoperative components and parts.
- Ensure that the physical aspects and curb appeal of the property meet the company's standards and any applicable city regulations.
- Successfully maintain the budget of the maintenance department and be proactive in expense control, monitoring expenditures; identifying variances; and implementing corrective actions.
- Responsible for updating inventory and other supplies as needed.
- Depending on the size of the staff and property, the maintenance supervisor may be required to perform the work of employees and other duties.
- Hire workers, organize schedules and assign the work of maintenance employees.
- Inspect work for completeness.
- Participate in the diagnosis of problems and repairs in areas such as HVAC, electrical, plumbing, pool, carpentry, dry walling, exterior structural, and appliances; and determine materials, equipment, and supplies to be used.
- Ability to deal tactfully and courteously with fellow employees, residents and contractors.
- Work with and develop relationships with third party vendors as necessary on projects that are not able to be handled by the on-site maintenance staff.
- Be informed of new city/state governmental regulations and restrictions concerning maintenance procedures and/or health, safety and environment.
- In-depth knowledge of the occupation hazards as well as legal regulations surrounding workplace safety of assigned duties.
- Provide leadership and/or assist leasing staff as needed in emergency situations
Supervision, Staffing, Customer Service, Strategic Planning, Developing Budgets, Electronics Troubleshooting, Technical Leadership, Technical Understanding, Equipment Maintenance, Teamwork, Job Knowledge
- Minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent
- 3+ years of experience in general maintenance in on-site property management
- Must be knowledgeable of OSHA regulations
- Must have HVAC certification
- Experienced in managing, ability to train, develop, and lead a team
- Must have a valid driver’s license and be able to drive
- Must be willing to work evenings or weekends (on call) in the case of an emergency
Wage is based on experience. It is a full time hourly rate with benefits. Must be able to work weekends.
Please email resumes to: email@example.com