With a unique approach towards residential real estate, CFH Group is changing the rental property market by approaching our business practices from an environmental-friendly stance.
CFH Group is one of the industry's leaders in Property Management. Our aim is to continually improve our effort to better serve our residents and our community. With environmental awareness in the forefront, it is our responsibility to modify our practices in ways that have less impact on the environment. We are dedicated to contribute to a sustainable future by educating our employees and implementing efforts in our business practices that conserve energy and natural resources and reduce waste.We hope to encourage our residents to follow these environmentally-conscious standards and invite them to participate in our green initiatives.
Together we can make a difference...
What We Are Doing To "Go Green"
Energy Efficient Appliances
- Our products are all certified by the EPA's Water Sense Program.
- CFH Group is taking measures to go paperless and operate electronically. Implementing electronic storage of data will significantly reduce the use of paper and toner, cut back on mailing expenses and improve productivity.
- Recycling bins are located on-site at all our communities. Consider the alternative to sending waste to the landfills!
- All paint we use on our Accent Color Programs are low-VOC (volatile organic compounds) paint and GREEN/LEED Approved.
What You Can Do To "Go Green"
Join us in the "GREEN" Movement to help the environment and save on energy costs at the same time by following these simple tips:
- Replace all incandescent bulbs to CFL's. There is a 75% energy savings.
- Use organic or natural ingredients when cleaning your home and clothes.
- Avoid leaving lights on when you leave a room.
- Shut down computers and televisions rather than setting them to 'sleep' mode.
- Shut off the water when brushing your teeth.
- Cool your home at 78° with the thermostat fan switched to auto. Raise your thermostat to 82° when you're away.
- Reduce your water heater temperature to 120° and you can save about $7 a month.
- Replace the A/C filter once a month to help your unit run more efficiently. (Preventative maintenance is done on a monthly basis).
- Turn off ceiling fans when they are not in use.
- Use your dishwasher to conserve energy and skip the rinse/dry cycle.
- Clean the lint filter in your clothes dryer before every use.
- Use a tote reusable bag at the supermarket instead of plastic bags.
- Dispose old electronics at any local Best Buy Store through their consumer electronics recycling programs. Toner cartridges, rechargable batteries, cables, cords and wires can be dropped inside the kiosks just inside the entrance.
- Print on both sides of paper and use color only if necessary.
- Pay as many bills online. Remember you can pay your rent online at: www.rentdues.com